Monday, July 15, 2013

Amanda Mae's Bridal Shower

It was time for a PARTYYY! As I mentioned before, one of my best friend got married 3 months before we did.  I was her Maid of Honor and she was my Matron of Honor, pretty awesome huh? 

I was holding Amanda's Bridal Shower at our place, so first things first, here are the invites I made to invite everyone to 'shower Amanda with Love'. 


A few other projects I made for the party were pink hanging tissue paper pom-poms, chalkboard wine glasses, and of course her gift. For her gift, I got her a basket full of wine to help her get through the first year of marriage.  





Everyone had a great time and the weather was just beautiful! One of Amanda's cousins was in charge of the games and she did a great job.  






Later that night we went out to have her bachelorette party. The group of girls went downtown and enjoyed an evening out to celebrate Amanda! Such a fun weekend : ) 

Much Love, 

Liz





No comments:

Post a Comment