Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Engagement Photos & 'Save the Date' Circles

So a few months after we got engaged we had Chelsae Carlson with Chelsae Carlson Photography take our engagement photos.  Chelsae is based out of Fargo so it meant a drive for us but she is so nice to work with and very reasonably priced! We are so happy with them and they were perfect for our save the dates (next post on those).


For photo props, I brought along old travel suite cases (that were borrowed from a friend) since we decided to have a destination wedding.  I also made these 'Save the Date' Circles with the date of our wedding, 10/20/12.  


 'Save the Date' Circles:
I purchased all of the supplies at our locale Michaels.  
-Wooden Circles
-Wooden Sticks
-Wooden Numbers
-White Paint
-Bright Colored Paper

Super Easy To Make: First, I painted all of the wooden items white at the same time.  Since is was just for the photos, I didn't worry about the back. After all of the items were dry, I took out my glue gun and scissor.  I traced and cut the circles out of the bright colored paper.  Cut the circles slightly smaller then the wooden ones so you can see the border.  Then I used the glue gun to put it all together! Tip: I put the sticks on last to have an even surface to align the circles and numbers.  Done & Enjoy! 

It turned out to be a very fun day! 

Much Love, 

Liz 


No comments:

Post a Comment